donderdag 23 februari 2012

Time To Blog Again

So, here I am with a blog. 2 years ago I also started one, but I stopped doing it. A lot has changed.
Since last year I travel the world almost fulltime. At the moment my life brought me to Holland, France, Switserland, Germany, Argentina, New Caledonia, Australia, Thailand, Morocco, Lanzarote, Spain, Fuerteventura and Brazil. 
This season looks really good. This is the schedule for the moment:



For the moment I'm still in Belgium, but my first ticket is booked already!
On the 18th of March the season starts for me. 10 days of kiting before the competition.
After a long winter it will be nice to have sessions with friends everyday again.

I will keep everybody posted with this blog. The most posts will be travelstories with pictures, but sometimes I will post videos that inspire me.

So follow me!

Here you've got some pictures from last 2 year.

picture YZ Pictures
picture YZ Pictures
picture Toby Bromwich

picture Batist Bulcke

picture Toby Bromwich

Since Brazil I've got a new sponsor, which is Waxx Underwear, that's why I was kiting without shorts ;)
picture Toby Bromwich

picture Toby Bromwich





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten